Vitamins for Weight Loss
By Space Monkeys LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Reduce your Obesity with healthy & controlled diet for each vitamins ****
Source suggest that one-third of U.S. adults (33.8%) are obese. Approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2—19 years are obese and presently more than 1 billion overweight adults world wide out of them at least 300 million of them are obese ---- (reference WHO survey)
Obesity and overweight pose a major risk for chronic disease, including type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension stroke, and certain forms of cancer, etc. Obesity is also a factor affecting your social standard and on top of it your physical appearance.
Researches prove that vitamins are essential to good health. Not only do they supplement your nutritional input when following a low-calorie diet, but they can also increase your metabolism and actively increase your weight loss!
- Runs on iPhone and iPad (Universal App)
- Vitamins for weight loss - with daily intake of each vitamins
- Food Source for each Vitamins
- Nutritional chart for each source to help you plan your daily intake of vitamins
- Health benefit of each sources, with nutritional facts
- Add bookmark for your favorites vitamins
- Share details of vitamins and their source to your friend and family via Email
- Share vitamins on FB and Twitter
- Add/edit notes
What's New in Version 1.1
- Note feature added.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 January 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space Monkeys LLC
- © Space-O Infocom Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.