WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, RainToday and AlertsPro.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help centre.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best but…
I have several weather apps on my phone but I usually end up using this one and stopping here. However, what I like about a weather app for a phone is speed and simplicity: what to expect in the next few days Min and max temp, precipitation with probability, wind and sunshine/clouds. No stunning animations, no beautiful backgrounds, no videos, no frills. If I want frills I launch my browser and check some weather sites on the net. I loved the RELIABLE SIMPLICITY of the old version and I see with some alarm that the new version has started down the frilly road. All is not lost yet but please stop right where you are now.
My first app from 2008
It was one of the first apps I have bought back in 2008 for my first iPhone and it's still the best weather app anyone can get. It was improved so much and as a result it's a comfortable, fast weather app which delivers the most accurate prescriptions. Best choice for everyone!
How to not wet yourself;)
I use my scooter to go to work all year. Altough I keep my working suit in my office it is crutial to keep myself dry. The forecast is so accurate I can time my departure from home or from the office according to the "safest" conditions. This means I can feel safe on those days! Thank you Libres... I mean Weather Pro;)
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 104 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- 199 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month 3 290 Ft
- Premium 3 Month 699 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.