By MS Hsieh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whatzleft is designed to record to-dos with a twist. It a to-do app that allows you to create sub-actions within a to-do. For example, you would like to place shopping as a to-do item, but you also want to record items you need to buy during this shopping event. You could easily place the shopping-items as sub-actions in the shopping to-do record. This not only saves time but also helps you keep track your to-dos more easily.
Another key feature of this App is its location support. You could view if you have any to-dos near you so that you can plan your route ahead of time and complete each to-dos.
Free version features:
- To-dos can be viewed in 3 modes:
1. All Incomplete to-dos
2. To-dos by date
3. To-dos by location (Near me style)
- To-dos can be created with due date, priority, location and check items
- Can create maximum of 5 to-do items (Unlockable)
- Can create maximum of 5 check-items for each to-do (Unlockable)
- Can create maximum of 2 locations for storing to-dos (Unlockable)
- Supported English and Traditional Chinese
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes to displays unfinished to-do counts at application icon
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 March 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Peter HSIEH
- © MSHsieh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.