YNAB—Budget, Personal Finance, Expense Tracker
YNAB will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money. On average, new users save $600 in the first two months, and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
Bank Synching—Easily connect all your accounts in one place.
On the Go— Realtime access to all your data makes it simple to share finances with a partner.
Debt Paydown—The tools and teaching you need to help you get out of debt for good.
Goal Tracking—Set and track goals to reach them faster.
Reporting—Detailed, visual spending and trend reports help you measure progress and improve.
Personal Support—Our friendly support team is available around the clock via email, live chat in the app, and offer 100+ free, live workshops every week.
“YNAB is the first budgeting app I’ve ever used, stuck with, and that has made sense. Absolutely love it!” -- @brennandunn
“I never, ever, ever thought I’d see this, and yet here it is: CREDIT CARD BEAST DEFEATED! Props to @YNAB which helped me get it done!” -- @taber
“3 years ago I started with YNAB, the goal was paying off all my debt. With YNAB, I was able to double the goal! Bye, financial stress!” -- @HancinGaming
“I just don’t know what I’d do without YNAB. I’ve never been so financially aware in my life.” -- @janejoneslives
“I’ve been using YNAB for over 2 years, and in 23 days my fiance and I will be paying for our wedding without any loans because of YNAB. Thank you!” -- @Thai_Jonny
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before
YNAB is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, or money management system you’ve tried before—because it works. The powerful combination of award-winning apps and a proven method—YNAB’s Four Rules—has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them to get control of their finances, stop stressing, and live the life they want to live.
A Proven Method—YNAB’s Four Rules
Rule One: Give Every Dollar A Job | Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
Rule Two: Embrace Your True Expenses | Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
Rule Three: Roll With The Punches | When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
Rule Four: Age Your Money | As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between earning a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
Free for 30 Days, Then an Annual Subscription
We don’t want your money unless you feel like YNAB is helping you gain control of yours. In fact, we offer a No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. At any point, if you don’t feel like you have more control of your money with YNAB, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
- YNAB is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
What’s new in v2.4.0
• You can now use your Google account to sign up and log in to YNAB. This can be in addition to or instead of your email/password combo; both login methods will continue to work. Impress your friends by switching between the two with an air of nonchalance.
• The keypad got some design love. The most noticeable may be the larger number keys making amount entry easier on the iPhone. And there are some subtle but nice color refinements.
• Quick budget buttons now retain their pressed state longer. This makes it a bit more obvious when and which quick budget option’s been applied.
• In rare cases, newly added categories weren’t showing up immediately. They are now. Sorry about that.
• In even more rare cases, tapping on a category would select the adjacent one. That’s fixed too.
• On the iPad, long category names now display correctly on the Cover Overspend dialog.
Ratings and Reviews
Calculator (not quite) everywhere
The calculator is a welcome addition. Unfortunately, it isn't everywhere. It is missing from the most important part the app: when entering expenses with split categories. It is present where it is mostly useless: entering the total is easy as it is usually written at the bottom of the bill/receipt/whatever. I still have to manually sum items to enter split categories.
Have could you overlook something that important and trivial? 😞
Notification Center Widget?
The new app is fantastic, but it’s still a bit hard to use it for every little transaction on our daily basis. On iPhone 6/SE, where there is no ForceTouch, a Notification Center Widget would be a game-changer!
The new upgraded app is just wonderful! The only feature I miss is a calculator like thing with just a "+" and a "-" when you enter your expense/income. I highly recommend this app to everybody! If you are a student you can get a year of free subscription too!
- You Need A Budget LLC
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 YouNeedABudget.com
- In-App Purchases
- YNAB Subscription 27 990 Ft
- YNAB Subscription 2 390 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.