Photoshop CS 6 Quickstart
A Visual Guide
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
CREATE STUNNING PHOTOS using the new Photoshop CS 6
This is a new type of book. It’s a visual book, meaning that it doesn't have many pages but contain mostly videos. I have learned photography and retouching with the use of tutorials and find that this a very powerful method of teaching.
We are going to explore most of the brand new features of Photoshop CS 6, with a particular attention to photo retouching. This 8 videos for about two hours of course should get you started on using this brand new amazing software.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point?
- Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This ebook is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a French photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple English.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
Some reviews of Serge's photoshop’s tutorials:
"this is the ideal way to learn. I tried stumbling through on my own and i tried purchasing books from the bookstore. there are way too many features, settings and options. the app walks you through step by step all the basic (yet powerful) ways to edit your images. ideal for me!"