99 Tips for more Success at Work
By Andros Link
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ SPECIAL PRICE OFFER: 99 Cent - Only for a short time! ★★★
★★★ APP OF THE MONTH JULY on mobileTicker ★★★
★★★ APPLE says: "New & Noteworthyt" ★★★
The application "99 TIPS for more Success at Work" is business expertise to the point: Like a mobile "BUSINESS COACH"!
Are you searching for great business tips that help your career development? Are you interested to learn about the unwritten laws and rules in business? Do you need advise on how to successfully negotiate your salary? Or do you want to become indispensable at work and learn how to avoid business faux pas?
With the new App "99 TIPS for more Success at Work" you can have all this in one great App!
- Business App for iPhone and iPod touch
- 99 proven business tips for more success at work
- 20 relevant topics covering all important business areas
- Search for specific tips in topics or select random
- Bookmarking function for tip favorites
- Share specific tips with your friends or colleagues by e-mail
- Recommend the App on Facebook
- Brilliant App-Design
EXAMPLES OF THE 20 TOPICS:
- Starting a new Job
- Body Language
- Increasing Motivation
- Reducing the Stress Level
- Successful Meetings
- Communication and Networking
- Convincing Lectures and Presentations
- Well-organized Time Management
- Successful People Management
- Dealing with Potential Customers
- Working from the Home Office
- Successful Salary Negotiations
- Being Indispensable at Work
- Dealing with Bullying
Topic: "Successful Salary Negotiation"
Tip: "Convincing Argumentation"
Concentrate clearly on your own performance and your personal skills in your reasoning. Unconvincing arguments are comparisons with colleagues as well as a long company affiliation or references to private aspects, like children, building a house or job loss of the partner. Based on your senior manager's experience he or she will be well prepared for these kind of arguments and thus can easily disable them. Very important: Give your superior exact evidence which achievements you have reached for the company and illustrate them with examples. Explicitly point out where and how you have accomplished your set goals, or even exceeded them.
Topic: "Being Indispensable at Work“
Tip: „Entrepreneurial Thinking and Acting“
Prove to your employer that you think and act entrepreneurially, by disclosing and implementing saving potentials. However, it is also important that you show responsibility and a sense of reality behind an increased cost-consciousness in your own business spendings or travel expenses as well. Identify interesting and profitable business opportunities. In addition it would be even better if you develop a strategy that shows how these potentials can be exploited promptly with a reasonable level of investment.
What's New in Version 1.2
minor bugs fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Rp 15ribu
- Category: Business
- Updated: 28 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Andros Link
- © 2010-2011 CatworkDesign Andros Link
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.