By GDA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arterial Blood Gas Pro. Get the features of multiple apps in one.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* A-a Gradient Calculator
* Interprets Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap including triple acid base problems.
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] interpretation.
* Corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] values.
* Calculates Anion Gap, Osmolar Gap, Delta Delta, Expected PCO2 and Expected Bicarb.
This ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple-acid base problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Rp 23ribu
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 01 May 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Gaurav Malhotra
- © Gaurav Malhotra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.