AeroPad is a PDF and image viewing application made ready for cockpit use. Designed from the ground up by a pilot, it has a lot of unique features no other app has to offer.
* Unique user interface concept specifically designed for cockpit operations
* View PDFs of any size, possibly consisting of thousands of pages, including PDF-navigation (outlines, bookmarks)
* Whiteboard for storing handwriting
* Night mode suitable for night flying (red and green supported)
* Chronostat for one-click-storing of e.g. block time, departure time, etc., in UTC, and calculations
* Delivers the best experience on the iPad, but is also capable of running on the iPhone and iPod touch, which makes these devices perfect backup options
* Easy file sharing
* Designed with flight safety in mind
* NOTE: this App doesn't contain ANY charts, but programs like Jeppesen JeppView™ make it easy to "print" charts into a PDF.
Please check out the detailed description and more screenshots here: http://www.wana.at/aeropad/
"I think as it is, it is a great application"
"Really great support and a very useful app indeed"
I'D APPRECIATE HEARING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH AEROPAD AS WELL AS ANY FEEDBACK AND IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENT! I WISH YOU MANY HAPPY FLIGHTS WITH AEROPAD!
Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Please update the program.thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.