Animation - Chinese Idiom Animations of Zhan Gu...
By Lu Feng Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Six Animations & Introduction of Zhan Guo Ce (Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese)
Content: We provide six animated Chinese idiom stories, including explanation and words that help learners learn about the origin of Zhan Guo Ce. Often, the four characters used in the idioms reflect the moral behind the story rather than the story itself. Chinese idioms also teach us about situations that were common in ancient Chinese literature and about historical cultural customs. The following six examples show the meaning of the idiom and give a brief introduction of Zhan Guo Ce.
1. A Bird Startled by the Mere Twang of a Bowstring – This means someone who has been frightened before will panic easily.
(Simplified Animation of 2 minutes and 07 seconds, Traditional Animation of 1 minutes and 46 seconds)
2. To Mend the Sheepfold after a Sheep is Lost – This means people can make up for mistakes they have made if they want.
(Simplified Animation of 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Traditional Animation of 2 minutes and 25 seconds)
3. A Wily Hare has Three Burrows – This means one has many places to escape to from danger or one is well prepared for any kind of accident.
(Simplified Animation of 3 minutes and 47 seconds, Traditional Animation of 3 minutes and 30 seconds)
4. To Have It Both Ways with a Single Act –This means to benefit in two ways with one action only.
(Simplified Animation of 1 minutes and 44 seconds, Traditional Animation of 1 minutes and 42 seconds)
5. Every Shot Hits the Target – This means someone is so skilled that he can shoot with unfaltering accuracy. It can also refer to an accurate prediction.
(Simplified Animation of 2 minutes and 43 seconds, Traditional Animation of 2 minutes and 42 seconds)
6. A Courtyard as Crowded as a Marketplace – It refers to many people gathering in one place.
(Simplified Animation of 2 minutes and 38 seconds, Traditional Animation of 2 minutes and 18 seconds)
7. Introduction of Zhan Guo Ce
Story: Derived from Zhan Guo Ce.
Age: Recommended for Grade 3 students.
Level: Helpful Chinese reading for intermediate level learners.
Characters: Contains 550 intermediate level Chinese characters.
Animation (Simplified): Story animation with simplified Chinese subtitles.
Animation (Traditional): Story animation with traditional Chinese subtitles.
Introduction of Zhan Guo Ce (Simplified): Two pages of simplified Chinese text.
Introduction of Zhan Guo Ce (Traditional): Two pages of traditional Chinese text.
Other Features:(Facebook,Email) Share, Favorites, Search, Index, Thumbnail, Library.
Reading Stories Anywhere Anytime
5QChannel has over ten years of experience in Chinese learning content development, and has published over 3,000 multimedia Chinese learning contents on the web. We specialize in using computer animation to transform classic Chinese literary works into captivating multimedia for the modern audience. Our products are educational in nature, and our aim is to help all readers around the world to read classic tales easily.
We understand the difficulties children have in reading these classics in their original form. By reinterpreting well-known classic stories and creating a new way of learning and studying with multi-media devices, we provide a means for people to watch animation anywhere and anytime. We create digital reading with animations and thus the concept “Watch Animations and Get to Know the Classics” is realized.
Web : www.5qchannel.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rp 45ribu
- Category: Books
- Released: 15 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Lu Feng Technology Inc.
- © Lu Feng Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.