BGluMon - Blood Glucose Monitor
By Anatoly Butko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BGluMon - Blood Glucose Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood glucose value on a daily basis and included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
We read all incoming messages and constantly improving the application according your wishes.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports entering glucose values any number of times per day.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('morning', 'before lunch', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Easy editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low glucose level observation.
- Calculating glucose averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Calculating estimated A1C value for 90 days statistic.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high glucose level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on glucose level - high, normal or low.
- Exporting history data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools for any desired dates.
- Support import of CSV third-party data and contains flexible importing settings (field mapping, date/time format, etc.)
- You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Producing PDF summary report with daily and total averages, distributions and charts for any desired dates.
- Supporting both mg/dl and mmol/l units and converts automatically all entered before values.
- Included storage manager to delete obsolete records.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving fallback points to cancel mass data operations.
- Ability to set own high and low thresholds of glucose level, these levels will be drawn on charts.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Keeps last 64 changed record in iCloud for each device to prevent needing of manual resync for long offlined devices.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input method.
See more screenshots on our web site.
This application is information recording tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
Fixed issues with pdf reports, medications and categories
- Rp 59ribu
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 20 October 2014
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Anatoly Butko
- © Anatoly Butko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.