Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles for certain media types.
• Receive Instagram Reminders via Push Notifications.
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Dark and OLED modes along with customizable App icons.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We have lots of improvements for you in this update....
- Fix for VoiceOver issues.
- Made the Facebook Content Prefill flow smoother, if composing to multiple accounts we’ll only show the alert once. We now show that manual population is required within the composer as a banner.
- Composer Share button now becomes “Populate Facebook” when manual population is required to help make it clearer it’s required in lieu of the alert.
- Composer Account Selection will now proactively tell you if the queue for the newly selected account is full.
- Composer Schedule view now uses the account timezone, unless multiple accounts are selected with different timezone settings, we will then use the device timezone.
- Added a Timezone Conversion within the Composers Schedule view so you no longer need to convert times to different timezones.
- If an update fails to be added to a queue when customizing updates we now show those updates at the top of the list, with successful updates showing a checkmark.
- Attaching videos within the Composer should be faster.
- Fixed Instagram Mention Autocomplete to support usernames with periods.
- Resolved issues with Facebook Page Mentions.
- Instagram posts on iPad now display with media on the right instead of displaying media full-width above the text.
- Updates that have failed due to connection to network will now offer a reconnect option in the error alert.
- Hitting a queue limit within the Composer will now correctly offer the option to upgrade.
- Added a fallback if our scraper isn’t able to scrape a link from the composer.
- Resolved an issue where reposting sent Instagram posts would show them as going out as a reminder.
- Fix for a crash when pasting text into the composer with a hashtag at the end containing special characters.
- Social Accounts with long names will now be truncated if they don’t fit within top tabs within Settings.
- New Instagram Onboarding Copy
- Pasting text and a link within the composer will now attach the link and fetch the links details/images.
- Images from links will now be available within the Customizer on networks that don’t support link attachments.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up again within the Composer if you hit “Cancel” and select a share option again.
- Corrected background of Instagram Post view within dark themes.
- Fix for 3D Touch not working.
- Various other bug fixes, we can only type so much!
Ratings and Reviews
Plan your social media posts in advance.
problem wth buffering ig post
yes u do have problem when buggering ig post.
its not direct and automatic.
i already use only 1 pic, and use ig business.
u do have problem
Developer Response ,
Hey there, sorry for the issues. Would love to see what image you were trying to share to Instagram if you're up for emailing email@example.com? While we can post single image posts they must also be within the aspect ratio limits set by Instagram. https://faq.buffer.com/article/951-publish-instagram-image-aspect-ratios
Where the hell is my post???
I scheduled my post to Instagram at 7 pm. I checked around 7.15 and the post wasn’t on the queue list anymore. It must’ve meant posted successfully right? But I kept refreshing my Instagram feed and it was nowhere to be found.
Thank you, Buffer. I had written way better caption and it’s my fault for thinking you won’t make any mistake!
Developer Response ,
Hey there - thanks for leaving us a review and sorry for the trouble you ran into here. Instagram direct posting is available for business profiles, I wonder if your update was sent as a reminder. If you look at your queue your update might show within "Past Reminders". We'd love to help get things working here, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buffer, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month Rp 209ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.