By Distal Thoughts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully Featured Release - still a FREE unlimited version!
Are you a diabetic? Do you need to track the glucose readings, food intake, and medicine records of a diabetic? Then this is the app for you.
As a Type-1 diabetic, I've spent my life having to track all of this information on a daily basis, and I've spend many years looking for the perfect application to record it all. And finally, I've had a chance to write one.
This early version of the application has most of the basic features, but I plan to implement more exciting features beyond the "basic needs" as time goes on. This is where I need feedback from other users.
- Export of records (CSV over e-mail)
- User-selectable span of records to view
- Recording for Glucose, Medicine, and Food
- Editing of medication types and/or record classifications
As an early release, I'm offering this application for free, to get quality constructive feedback from folks to help guide development. I expect to charge a modest sum when I'm confident the application has reached a sufficient level of quality.
Great thanks to the reviews and support I have recieved so far. The app is nearly complete now, in my opinion, but still basic. Soon it will be even better!
What's New in Version 0.97.5
- Incorrect Glucose value caused erroneous display and/or crash. Fixed.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 31 January 2009
- Version: 0.97.5
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Chris Ross
- © 2008-2009 Chris Ross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.