By Naxos Software Solutions GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Dictations on your iPhone, you will never be without your recording device. Dictations offers all the functions a modern dictation device should have and more.
No ads, no subscription, no hidden costs, but a lot of innovative features.
Made a mistake and recorded over an important section of a dictation? No problem! With its unique “Versioning” feature, Dictations enables you to simply turn back time and retrieve old versions of a dictation.
With Dictations, you won’t have to compromise on quality in order to save space. By using modern compression technology at the recording stage, memory requirements are kept low while very good audio quality is maintained.
ALL FEATURES IN OVERVIEW
- Recording (inserting and speaking-over)
- Multi-speed forwarding and rewinding
- Direct navigation to recording pauses
- Voice activation (adjustable threshold)
- Adjustable recording quality
- Low memory requirements thanks to modern compression technology
- Excellent recording quality
- Noise suppression
- Discrete background recording
- Playback in the background
- Full versioning (no loss due to inadvertent speaking-over)
- Tagging (assigning keywords to a dictation)
- Multiple sharing options (email, Dropbox, iTunes)
- Pre-configurable sharing options
- Sharing in MPEG-4 or WAVE formats
- Lightning fast export
- Easy dictation management (search and filter according to date, tags, and names)
- Modern, intuitive user interface
- Comprehensive English user manual
- Professional support
What's New in Version 2.1
We are pleased to bring to you four completely new ways to share your recordings:
- iCloud Drive. Distribute your dictation to all your devices. You can use this sharing destination even when you are offline: The operating system will take care to upload your dictation to iCloud, once your device is reconnected.
- SFTP (ssh). Copy your recording directly to your file server or desktop PC and make it available to the person of your choice.
- OneDrive. Use Microsoft's cloud service to synchronize your dictation between you devices and share it with other people.
- FTP. Upload your dictation to the transcription service of your choice or make it available on your file server.
Other enhancements include but are not limited to:
- User Manual. Now directly available in the app. You can copy the manual to iBooks, email it to yourself or friends, and of course you get a lot of useful information and might discover features you didn't know about.
- Screen control. Prevention of unsolicited locking of the screen during recording and uploads.
- Bug Fixes. Removed unnecessary memory warning and subsequential app exit. Fixed minor usability issues.
- Rp 75ribu
- Category: Business
- Updated: 06 May 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Naxos Software Solutions GmbH
- © 2012-2016 Naxos Software Solutions GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.