By Oli Larkin
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*standalone version - plug-ins not included*
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect app based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion, which generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures. It works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect. If you have a suitable audio interface you can use it to process live audio input from a guitar, microphone etc.
• Additive tone generator with up to 40 partials
• Circular pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and 24 stage phaser FX
• Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI stepped modes
• Many options to tweak harmonicity and timbre
• Stereo detune, phase offset and auto-panning
• Quantise pitches to 14 different scales
• Soft clipping, extra harmonics and noise modulation
• Fast ASR amplitude envelope in MIDI stepped mode
• MIDI reset-able for repeatable output
• Integrated preset system for sharing presets across platforms
• Integrated help system
• 32 high quality factory presets
• User Manual
• 64bit internal processing
See www.olilarkin.co.uk for more info, and demo videos/sounds.
What's New in Version 3.2
- visualiser now displays independent curves for left and right channels in dual mode
- improved audio driver handling
- updated manual
- sandboxed for appstore