By Idle Loop Software Design, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EV Logger gives electric vehicle owners the ability to record energy use information to track range and energy efficiency in much the same way that a gas car owner might track gas mileage.
The app is customizable so the owner can choose what information items to record and the entry order.
Given sufficient data, EV Logger provides some simple calculations like battery-to-wheel efficiency per drive and wall-to-wheel efficiency per drive/charge cycle. The recorded data may be exported to further analysis.
The current version contains appropriate settings for a Nissan LEAF, RAV4-EV, Tesla Roadster, Tesla Model S and a generic setting that can be customized for other electric vehicles.
What's New in Version 1.2
- add Pack Ah, State of Health, and Hx value for "Leaf with SOC Meter" vehicles
- add support for changing vehicle instrumentation type
- fix black screen when in background on iOS 7
- Rp 45ribu
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 24 January 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Idle Loop Software Design, LLC
- © 2011, Idle Loop Software Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.