"FINAL FANTASY IV" has finally come to the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad!
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
Stripped of his command after questioning the king, the dark knight Cecil, captain of the Red Wings airship brigade, is dispatched to the distant Valley of Mist together with Kain, his sworn comrade and commander of the Dragoons.
And so begins the epic never-before-told tale of the legendary Crystals.
iOS Version Features
- Brand new 3D graphics, including backgrounds, and revamped events.
- Game difficulty has been adjusted for improved playability.
- Game Center support and plenty of achievements to be earned.
- iPhone 5 compatibility.
We received a report that the alarm going off during gameplay with the device's sound on causes the app's BGM to stop and the player to be unable to progress when:
A) attempting to disembark from modes of transportation
B) after defeating all the enemies in battle
The bug has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Brings back memory
FF Lovers should play this game if u dont have nds, running smooth on ip 6
One of the Best RPGs ever made
FF4 is back again. Now with more polished 3D graphics, cutscenes with voice acting, some nostalgic BGMs and of course, the best that FF4 can deliver: An enchanting Storyline.
For ff's fan
This is a remade of one of classic FF series (Prior FFVII). It's pricey but having able to play it in my ipad is handy and certainly i don't regret buying it. FFIV has one of the best story telling and the remade version make it better.
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 538.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1991,2012 SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION : 1991,2012 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- Rp 219ribu
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.