GeoCam AR Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WARNING: The app is able to work incorrect on iOS 7
GeoCam AR Pro is a powerful tool designed for creation and preview of geophotos – i.e. photos supplied with additional information, such as geographic coordinates, camera orientation at the moment of shooting, comments, etc. Using this information you can share your photos of an object or a place with your friends, colleagues or employees, as well as determine location of the photographed objects and estimate distance to them. An automatically generated GeoCam Report in PDF format allows to present full information about a photo in a convenient and visual way and send it to the recipient by email.
- Everyday life: make a geophoto of an object of interest to remember when and where the photo was taken and what the photo is depicting.
- Travel: send geophoto to your friends to let them know where exactly you are and what surrounds you.
- Business: send a Geocam Report for a real property of interest to your client to provide the necessary information in full detail.
- Social life: inform local authorities of a dangerous pothole in the driveway for quick actions to be taken.
- Accident: send a Geocam Report of a road traffic accident to your insurance agent.
- The camera is optimised for creating geophoto. Real-time camera orientation and geographic coordinates are displayed in the camera mode on the map.
- Sensor accuracy control while creating geophoto. The size of the square frame changes depending on the accuracy of the inquired sensor. The smaller the size, the higher the accuracy.
- You can view, delete, email and upload previously made geophotos to web-services in Gallery.
- Editing of geographic coordinates and camera orientation parameters of geophotos.
- Filtering the geophotos by time and location.
- Simultaneous viewing of several geophotos on the map.
- Multipage report (pdf file). Each page of the report contains an image, maps with viewpoints, address, coordinates, values of orientation angles, date and time of shooting for current geophoto.
- Logo selection. In order to add your logo you should copy the image in the Apps directory and choose it from the list of logos in settings. The image should have jpg file extension, the name should start with “logo” (for example logo1, logo_2, logo 3, logoSITIS).
- Automatic upload images and reports to networked resource using created WiFi connections.
- Simple settings. Ability to set parameters of the marker: number of grid steps and grid step length; enter the report author’s name, e-mail address, Flickr and Facebook accounts, and identify geolocation.
What's New in Version 2.00.13141
1. Upload to Dropbox.
2. New interface and forms of reports.
3. New fuctions.
4. New maps.
5. Fixed bugs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 June 2013
- Version: 2.00.13141
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: SITIS LLC
- © 2011-2013 SITIS LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.