HyperAltimeter - Barometer and Altitude Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Multi-factor altimetry for the most reliable and accurate absolute and relative altitude measurements. Also includes a Widget with real-time updates.
Note - Only iPhone 6, 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 currently have a barometer sensor, and can take full advantage of the full features of this app. The app can still obtain GPS altitude on other device types, but its primary functionality is limited.
Uses data of the following types to find the most accurate altitude measurements possible
* GPS sensor
* Map elevation data
* Barometer sensor
* Local weather data
* User data on current building floor level or height above ground
Use it whenever you want to know your altitude (or change in altitude) accurately. For example, it is great for
* Running, hiking, stair-climbing!
* Skiing, orienteering!
* Sky-diving, gliding, mountaineering!
* Or just for knowing how high you really are... :-)
The app also includes detailed help explaining all the app's data and features.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Altitude calculations now assume MSL pressure measurements are QNH, based on a standard atmosphere rather than actual local conditions - this was causing a significant altitude discrepancy with very cold local temperatures.
* Improved graphs scales for time periods more than 1 day
* Improved graph scales for large pressure intervals
- Rp 59ribu
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 12 November 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ajnaware Pty Ltd
- © 2014 Ajnaware Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.