Pixlr – Photo Editor for Collages, Effects, Overlays, and Filters
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr’s free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work on all your favorite social networks!
Be part of our Pixlr community on Instagram (@pixlr) and get inspired with our weekly photo challenges. Follow our blog to learn techniques to push your craft forwards.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
· Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
· Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
· Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
· Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
· Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
· Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
· Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
· Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
· Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
· Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suit you.
· Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
· Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
· Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
· Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.1
Dear Pixlr users,
History brush (now eraser) is available in the upper left corner in most of the adjustment tools.
Focal is now part of the blur tool. Try out the circular and linear blur to get the focal effect!
Press and hold on your current image to briefly view to your original.
• Added eraser to autofix and auto contrast.
• Added labels for better navigating the effects.
• Fixed an issue with not being able to move small images within double exposure tool and stickers.
• Fixed an issue showing font packs on iPad.
• We also squashed several critical bugs in this release.
Any questions please let us know.
The Pixlr Team
tools brush less fine when making a circle. when save image TIFF or 2k +, membutihkan a long time. if you could soon sukung image mode TIFF atauvresolusi high. with notes not require a long time when want to save to camera roll.
Writin on pics
Previous version allowed me to fill the entire picture with words by pulling the white dot in the corner of texting box as wide and tall as I wish. This one only allows me to pull it in way smaller size which cant let me to make long poetry on pictures.
I have to admit that i cant find better app to do it, so please fix it. Thank you.
Ps: I talked to customer service they asked me to delete and reinstall the app, i did and it wont work. I told them but I havent got any reply yet.
I really love this app💁🏻💃🏻 It makes my photo looks AMAZING
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 26 November 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 84.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads RemovalRp 29ribu