By Christopher Herbon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HDR³ revolutionizes the capture of HDR photos and offers an advanced alternative to existing HDR apps. We grew tired of unnatural spots, seams and halos in our photos, which are produced by other apps. Therefore we integrated the most advanced HDR algorithm available in any iOS application. The amazingly realistic photos are created by taking three pictures in a row and combining them using a highly sophisticated digital wavelet algorithm.
• Automatically take 3 pictures instead of only 2, compared to other apps
• Seamless image blending without halos and unnatural spots
• Live high speed automatic exposure measure for an even faster capture
• High performance digital image stabilization for extremly sharp pictures
• Full 8 megapixel resolution
• Live histogram for choosing the perfect scene
• 128 Bit processing for extremely accurate results
• Share pictures on Facebook and twitter
• Volume shutter
• Automatic and manual saturation, temperature, gamma, sharpness, brightness and contrast adjustment
• Beautiful Frames
• Crop function
• Geotagging (GPS) and full exif data support
• Landscape and portrait support
• Integrated flash
What's New in Version 1.5
• Resolution bug fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Rp 15ribu
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 January 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Christopher Herbon
- © 2012 Christopher Herbon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.