By Glenn Calleja
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photoptic is a photo editor designed especially for the iPhone. With over 70 different live filters and effects, the only limit is your imagination.
Simply select the filter you want, and edit its settings by using intuitive controls. Tap and hold to reorder or delete previously added filters. Because of the extremely performent filters Photoptic uses, you can have more than 15 live concurrent filters even on an iPhone 3GS!
• Blending and Masking of different filters and effects
• Brightness and Contrast
• Shadows and Highlights
• Exposure Adjust
• Bloom and Gloom
• Sharpen and Blur
• Fun effects such as Posterize and Reflected Tiles
• Live reordering of Filters
• Live preview of Filters, even before adding them
• Peek to visualize the changes you've made
• Works on iPhone 3GS and newer, optimized for the new iPhone 5 screen
And more, with more free updates soon!
Thank you for considering buying Photoptic.
Attribution: Thanks to icons8.com for several in-app icons, and InfColorPicker from infinitapps.com for their open-source contribution
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Fixes crashes occuring when adding a new filter without first dismissing previous filter.
Fixes rare crash when dismissing the new filter view.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 February 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Glenn Calleja
- © 2013 Glenn Calleja
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.