By Tension Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Invoices X is an OS X application to create and manage invoices.
Using Invoices X the user is able to create and manage invoices in his own language, according with his own country's fiscal rules.
The application layout is the same used in many Mac applications, based on multiple panels interfaces where selecting an element, details of the selected panel are shown in another one.
The app allows to create two different kinds of invoice inside any document:
• Plain Invoice
• Tabled Invoice
The plain layout allows to insert a free format description of sold services and goods, with an extended length.
The table format allows to insert various items inside a table, with unit price, quantity and total price.
The user, needs to insert at the first launch of Invoices X, data regarding his company:
• Invoices head, also using pictures
• Preferences about tax (in accordance with his own country rules)
The remaining data to insert are the one to put in the invoices, accessible via the panels interface we said above:
• Invoices list
• Customers list
• Plain description of goods and services to sell, with an extended text only format
• Tabled description of goods and services to sell, usable inside a table with price per unit, sold units and calculated total
• Notes and text list to be used as footer inside invoices with various text (as example payment methods)
• Notes and text list to not be included inside the printed invoice but for internal use only
Once these data are inserted, they are saved inside the document for later use.
To create new invoices it will be possible to reuse previously inserted data using them with just a click, even without the keyboard.
If the user needs it, it is possible to create an invoice inserting new goods and services and new customers never inserted, inserting the data for the first time at the invoice creation time.
Invoices calculates total and taxes of invoices using the specified country rules
Allows to see the invoices in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) mode, viewing them as they will be printed.
Invoices can be printed and also generated as PDF file for email shipment.
Filters and sorts by date, number, period, customers and payment status.
Sub totals and totals calculated only on filtered invoices to allows to have stats on specified periods.
Data saved on disk in native format using SQL Core Data native Apple library available on OS X.
Fully compatible and optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
• Simply and easy to use with an intuitive interface
• Manages an unlimited number of invoices inside a document
• Can create invoices of more then one company using a different document for any company to manage.
• Product and services can use your own internal code
• Extended products or goods descriptions
• Private and payments note
• Paid flag for invoices
• Calculation of totals and taxes
• Search via popup menu and (search-as-you-type) key field
• Saves data using native apple Core data
• Optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
- Rp 509ribu
- Category: Business
- Released: 23 February 2011
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tension Software s.a.s.
- © 2007 Tension Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later