Italian English Dictionary +
By Ascendo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch - Offline Dictionary with over 730,000 Entries - Comprehensive Phrasebook - Verb Conjugator - Vocabulary Quizzes - Offline Audio Pronunciation - Universal Application
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
* * * * * “Excellent. The best foreign language app I have ever used.”
* * * * * “Best Dictionary! I have collected several books and study apps. This is my favorite tool!”
* * * * * “Great update for iPad. I haven't found a word that is not defined. Apps like this really expand the usefulness of mobile devices.”
* * * * * “Great app! I am a beginning student of Italian and this app is extremely helpful.”
* * * * * “It's really really good! Well designed. Easy to look up words in either language. I use it every day now, far more than my printed dictionary.”
Italian English Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language translator, always ready to help. It includes everything you need in one app and features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes and images to dictionary entries. Advanced features and extensive content make VidaLingua the most comprehensive Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download it now and start learning Italian or English today!
- Italian English Dictionary with over 730,000 offline entries.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of Spanish nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Online images for thousands of dictionary entries, tap icon to display.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 6,658 Italian & English verbs.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in Italian & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia).
- Single index search for fast lookups in Italian or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrase book.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Universal app which can be installed on 5 iOS devices.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
Tags : dizionario, inglesi, italiano, traduzione, traduttore, frasi, frasario, coniugazione, verbi
What's New in Version 6.2.71
- Added thousands of entries to dictionary including complete sentences in addition to compound forms.
Included contemporary words like "selfie", "fracking" and "hashtag" that you won't find in other dictionaries.
- Improved availability of online images for numerous dictionary words. If online image is available an icon will appear beneath the Examples section.
- Integrated phrasebook with dictionary so phrases appear in the Examples sections of dictionary.
- Localized user interface for Italian.
- Implemented alert if user taps word to hear pronunciation and speaker is turned off.
- Improved display of multi-line phrases added to My Phrases category of Phrasebook.
- Improved Suggest Improvement link at bottom of dictionary pages.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Rp 149ribu
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 11 August 2014
- Version: 6.2.71
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Ascendo Inc.
- © Ascendo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.