Kakinoki Shogi (Japanese Chess)
By Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shogi is a Japanese version of chess.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
There are 10 million players and a few hundred professional players in Japan.
- Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
- 7 levels of computer play.
- Handicap games.
- Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
- Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
- Show score option
- Game log.
- Undo of moves.
- Save/Load game file.
- Send game record by mail.
- Show history of moves.
- Help about Shogi rules.
What's New in Version 2.50
- Support iPhone 6.
- Rp 59ribu
- Category: Games
- Updated: 27 October 2014
- Version: 2.50
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: 義一 Kakinoki
- © 2009 Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.