Korean Dictionary, Translator, Phrase Book
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bilingual dictionary translate words and phrases from English to Korean and Korean to English. Over 94,000 English and 91,000 Korean words in an offline dictionary, with English and Korean pronunciation. Includes single player and multi-player vocabulary training games.
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing your device camera to search in dictionary
• Cross search feature. Touch a word for a while for the menu [Copy | Define | Search | Pronunciation]
• Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their English or Korean vocabulary
• English & Korean pronunciation
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book
• Quote of the Day
• Apple Watch supported for quick access of saved and recent search words, phrases, translation and word of the day
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Korean Dictionary will automatically optimize itself for both Universal displays and Retina displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font for both English and Korean to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study. Word Fight Multiplayer pits two students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.
What's New in Version 13.1
- Pronunciation [Slower | Normal] settings added in options
- Pronunciation bug fixed
- Other minor improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 August 2015
- Version: 13.1
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- PronunciationRp 23ribu
- Online TranslatorRp 23ribu
- Pro UpgradeRp 59ribu
- Flash CardRp 12ribu
- Remove AdvertiseRp 12ribu
- Phrase BookRp 23ribu