Lig4 for iPad
By Fred Boratto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play with your iPad against your iPhone via multiplayer!
Lig4 is a game for 1 or 2 players. It's based on connect 4 pieces of a same color in line (horizontal, vertical or diagonals). But you have to consider the gravity will make spaces be filled down to up.
- Advanced AI for single player;
- Multiplayer mode for two players:
. Sharing the same device;
. via Bluetooth (with another iPad or an iPhone or iPod touch using Lig4 for iPhone);
- 4 difficulty levels;
- Three different variations of rules for the game;
. Wins who scores first;
. Wins who make more points until fill a column;
. Wins who make more points until fill all;
- Sound effects (switcheable);
- No ads or banners;
Give your opinion about our app that we are happy to consider it in future updates.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed bug when game ends tied while using rule "First Point".
- Fixed crash on multiplayer game when a player leaves the game when another asks to proceed.
- Change of Translated terms.
- Rp 12ribu
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 01 December 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Fred Boratto
- © 2010 Fred Boratto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.