Diabetes @Point of Care™
By @Point of Care
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Diabetes @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Diabetes @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Diabetes content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
What's New in Version 10.3.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 December 2016
- Version: 10.3.2
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2016 @Point of Care™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.