Manual – RAW custom exposure camera
By Will Global
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RAW capture now available! Shoot RAW in DNG format with full control of exposure. Amazing.
RAW is available on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus. Requires iOS 10. (Manual controls available to any device iOS 8 or above)
– – – – –
Custom exposure for your iPhone camera.
Featured in the NYTimes "If you like to manually adjust camera settings, you’ll love Manual".
A powerful camera app with full control over your image. Quickly and simply adjust all parameters of your image. No more tapping and hoping automatic can understand what you want. Take control.
Full independent control of
• White Balance
• Exposure Compensation
• Full RAW DNG capture (6s and above, iOS 10+)
• Live monitor automatic exposure values
• Live Histogram
• Photos save directly to Camera Roll
• Focus zoom
• Optional delayed shutter for long exposures
• Fill Flash Mode (Flashlight)
• Grid Overlays (Rule of Thirds, Square)
• Light & Dark Themes
• EXIF viewer
If you're a photographer tired of trying to tap your way to the exposure you want, then this is the app for you. Fighting to get the sweet spot between a blown out background and a silhouetted subject? Stop tapping and just set the ISO and shutter yourself, you know how, stop letting your silly pocket computer decide what looks good to you.
Be better than automatic. Shoot Manual.
Requires iOS 8 or later. Please note: iPhone lenses are fixed-aperture by design and do not have an adjustable iris.
RAW capture requires iOS 10 and only possible on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus and above.
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant
Photos featured in screenshots shot by Kevin Russ with an iPhone (licensed via Stocksy).
What's New in Version 2.1
– Lens switcher for the iPhone 7 Plus. Tap the 1x button in the top icon row to toggle between the 28mm and 56mm lenses. Neat!
– New widget for fast access to Manual from lock screen! To add the widget swipe right on lock or home screen, scroll to bottom of widgets, tap Edit and add Manual as top item. Wow fast.
– We added some nice little haptic feedback bumps and clicks for iPhone 7. Feels good, man.
– Fixed dumb bug where RAW files didn't save location.
– Have you been working out?
Just a few reminders for handling the RAW DNG files:
– The Photos app doesn't support viewing DNG properly, so instead it shows the low resolution preview image embedded in the DNG.
– If an app doesn't understand DNG it will import the low resolution preview and look bad. Make sure it's compatible.
– Some apps will misread the metadata on the file as having a very small resolution, again this is the low res preview file being read. RAW always captures the full resolution of the sensor. You just need to open the DNG in a compatible app.
- Rp 59ribu
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 30 September 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: William Wilkinson
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.