By Primary Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Maths Attack combo is here!
The first three titles from Primary Apps all rolled into one!
These apps have been downloaded individually in hundreds of schools across the UK and USA. We've made it really straightforward to get all three in ONE handy app!
All three apps have been featured in the noteworthy category in the Apple App Store!
The multi-pack includes:-
* SECRET NUMBERS
There are 4 simple rules to help you play.
1) Choose the size of the number you would like to hide in the box (There are a range of different sizes of numbers you can choose from).
2) When the game starts, enter your guess for what you think the secret number might be.
3) The device will tell you whether your guess is larger or smaller than the secret number.
4) How many guesses will it take you to work out what the secret number is?
* MONTY'S QUEST
There are 5 simple rules to play the game
1) Choose the multiplication table you want to work with.
2) You will be shown a calculation to work out.
3) Answer the calculation as quickly as possible and Monty will take a step towards his cheese that he left at the top of the hill.
4) Don't take too long to answer though, as the hill is steep and Monty will slide back down the hill before too long!
5) You can choose the sliding speed of Monty as either 'Beginner', 'Intermediate' or 'Expert'.
* GRID GURU
1) Children can choose from a range of options for the sort of multiplication table they wish to work with.
2) The app will split the multiplication calculation into manageable chunks - which makes them so much more straight forward to do.
Grid Method multiplication is taught across the country in the UK - and this app makes it fun, enjoyable and easy to do!
Our apps are designed to help primary school children (elementary school) with their maths skills.
Follow us on Twitter
You can also find us on Facebook.
Our official website is
- Rp 23ribu
- Category: Education
- Released: 21 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christopher Bayne
- © 2006 Mr C. Bayne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.