The Merck Manuals - Professional
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The Top-Rated Merck Manual App delivered via Unbound's Award-Winning Platform **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showcasing Merck Manual’s expert-written entries with detailed diagnosis and management information.
ABOUT THE MERCK MANUAL
The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy is the world’s most widely used medical reference. Now, you can access this resource anytime, anywhere on your smartphone and tablet. The Merck Manual helps students and healthcare professionals diagnose and treat patients with contributions from more than 300 medical experts in all fields of medicine. The clinically-focused entries are arranged by topic, symptom, or section and include quick disease overviews and helpful navigation tools make it easy to find answers at the point of care.
• Detailed entries written by 300+ trusted medical experts
• Hundreds of high resolution images and videos
• Disease topics containing general principles, diagnosis, treatment, and more
• Outlines at the bottom of entries with links to related content
• Useful symptoms index to help find answers fast
• New information for treating geriatric patients
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Robert S. Porter, MD; Justin L. Kaplan, MD
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Merck Manual - Professional app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year.
What's New in Version 1.9
* In-app purchase
* New settings menu (tap Unbound logo in upper left) allows user to:
-- Update Content
-- Contact Support
-- Give Feedback
* New multi-level section display on iPad allows user to jump quickly to desired sub-section
* New Pull Down for Updates feature (iPhone/iPod Touch)
* New Click on App Title for Updates (iPad)
* New Languages supported:
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 April 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Merck Manual Professional EditionRp 599ribu
- Davis's Drug GuideRp 469ribu