By Eric Le Ponner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
For helping private pilots to do their flight planning. You draw your route and mark your waypoints like on a paper map. Mermoz fills the navigation log with headings, distances and times. Then you print the log and go to flight!
Mermoz is designed to work with the following map products:
• U.S. VFR maps (the Sectional Charts)
• Air Million map family published by Editerra
• Cartabossy 2015 (or e-Cartabossy) map published by Jean Bossy
• Swiss ICAO map published by Office Fédéral de Topographie
Have a good flight!
What's New in Version 1.11
Release 1.11 now provides support for the following new maps:
• new Air Million charts published by Editerra
• Cartabossy 2015 (or e-Cartabossy) published by Jean Bossy.
It also fixes a crash that randomly happens when closing a document.