By Moodle Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This official Moodle Mobile app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Teachers can grade assignment submissions (even offline).
- Quick access to course grades.
- Users can create new accounts in sites supporting it.
- Notification and message preferences.
- Users can easily update their profile picture by taking a photo.
- Users can view their awarded badges in their profile.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 December 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 57.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moodle Pty Ltd
- © Moodle Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.