By Mark Johannessen Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With mPrompt your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch becomes a handy speech practice and performance tool. Using content from any other iPad or iPhone application such as email, or content typed into the device or uploaded from the Internet, experienced and novice public speakers can use mPrompt to rough out and fine tune speeches and practice speech delivery and timing, anywhere.
• Scroll the speech in portrait or landscape mode triggered by an unobtrusive touch to the screen, allowing pausing, adjustment and resumption of the speech
• Allows dynamic speed adjustment during presentation
• Cut and paste content from any other iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch application, compose content on the device, or import content over the Internet
• Adjust the font size and speed of your speech for readability and timing
• An adjustable highlight can focus on a few lines, with complete contrast and position control
• Practice your speech timing with the included timer
• Use mPrompt for paperless speech composition and practice
What's New in Version 2.5
Check out IK Multimedia's iKlip, the universal microphone stand adapter for iPad, is the perfect support for mPrompt.
- Rp 119ribu
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 September 2010
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mark Johannessen
- © 2009-2010 Mark Johannessen Consulting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.