NeoCal Lite Calculator
By Hudren Andromeda Connection
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NeoCal Lite is based on an advanced, award-winning calculator designed to work just like a real calculator, only better. The intuitive keyboard design provides efficient access to over many scientific and conversion without having to access menus or lists of functions. The large 12-digit display includes thousands separators and shows labels for calculated and stored results. Backspace, Undo, and Redo make correcting mistakes simple.
NeoCal is highly customizable to work the way you do. Enable the Precedence option to reduce entering parenthesis, or enable the RPN option to eliminate them completely. Enable up to four display lines to see current and previous results. Choose your own theme for improved readability.
NeoCal is a mature product that has been on the market for ten years. It has been continually enhanced by suggestions from the user community, making it an even more effective and user-friendly tool. An extensive user guide containing many examples is included in the download.
SUMMARY OF BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- Scientific: trigonometric, hyperbolic, and logarithmic functions
- Conversion: length, area, volume, speed, weight, temperature; unit arithmetic
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- UI designed specifically for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- User-selectable themes
- Multiple keyboard layouts
- 12-digit display with thousands separators
- Labeled results for clarity
- Optional RPN input method
- Selectable RPN stack size
- Up to four display lines
- 20 or 100 user registers
- Multi-level Undo/Redo
- User guide included in the app
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Added support for retina 4" display
- Improved keyboard visualization, feedback, and performance
- Improved look of existing themes and added four new ones
- Implemented new display gestures
- Added calculation of odd roots of negative numbers
- Corrected calculation when entering consecutive binary operations in infix modes, ignoring all but the last
- Modified the Stack form to display entire stack when not in RPN mode
- Added Radix Mark setting to support locale-specific number formatting
- Added Show Status and Keep Screen On settings
- Improved the readability of the embedded User Guide
- Fixed crash when changing some keyboard layout settings
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 31 July 2013
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hudren Andromeda Connection
- © 2000-2013 Hudren Andromeda Connection
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.