- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
- Optimize for iOS 12
- Improve handwriting experience, especially with Apple Pencil and small letters
- Fix crashes related to VGA output
- Fix minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
It's the note taking app.
Asking to sync the doc to Google Drive
I need all of my documents here to be synced with Google Drive. This would help me a lot to maintain and prevent all my notes just in case something happen to my iPadPro.
Best note app with almost complete feature!
Simply said: I Love this App!!
I love these features:
1. Flexibility to mixed pen, text, and shape
2. Close up for handwriting
3. Circle to select object
4. Shape detection
6. Background voice recording
7. Palm pad
However, I'd love to see some updates in the future such as:
1. Better handwriting logic like Penultimate.
2. Cut, copy, paste for object.
3. Ability to set own gesture to do some command (I found bit awkward using 2 fingers for zooming and scroll).
4. Matching the text with paper lines. It's a bit annoying to see your text not placed correctly in the paper lines.
5. Handwriting recognition to write with pen but text result.
6. Ruler for both page and shape.
- Viet Tran
- 109.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Viet Tran
- Rp 149ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.