By Kate Rotondo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OutTime is the simplest-to-use app for toddler timeouts.
Out Time is a visual time-out timer for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. It helps to make time-outs a calmer experience for both parents and children, by displaying a visual progress indicator that even young children can understand, and helping parents to consistently give age-appropriate time-outs.
We know that when parents are reaching for a time-out app, they may already be contending with an upset child and need the experience to be as quick and simple as possible. By remembering your settings so that you can open the app and start the timer immediately, Out Time keeps your focus on your child.
- Allows you to quickly set the number of minutes matching your child’s age
- Visualizes the elapsed and remaining time in a way that young children can understand
- Gives both visual and audio cues when the timer ends
- Remembers your settings between uses
- Pleasing graphics and colors encourage calm
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Updated for iOS7!
*Fixes the iOS7 bug that caused a black screen to appear.
*Enables app to run without interruption and sound the timer when backgrounded.
*Ensures timer always rings, even if mute switch is enabled.
*Updated the developer URL in the App Store