PokerCruncher - Expert - Poker Odds Calculator
By PokerCruncher, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
The *Expert* version of PokerCruncher.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an expert professional-level hand ranges and flop/turn texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
Video tutorial on our website shows this powerful program in action.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement (7+ years).
* Big new expert-level feature: %age weights in hand ranges. (See Tutorial.)
* Tutorial and videos on our website.
Some customer comments on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread:
- "very well done"
- "Just got this program and want to say that it is awesome. I have told everyone I know to get it."
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop/Turn, flop/turn texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Additional, expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, and filter range.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for M a c ---
Additional, expert-level features. A one big "mission control screen" UI design. And more.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats, range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, and filter range. Full grid of all 169 starting hands (also text field entry), top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop/Turn and Flop/Turn Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop/turn hit stats, odds for flopping/turning draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, customizable "Total Hit" stat, mouse over a range’s stats, …
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop/turn texture analysis (techniques expert players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong 7+ year free app update history.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Hand range text field entry, keyboard shortcuts
+ Stat histogram bars
+ Small, medium, large window sizes
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
What's New in Version 9.4.1
A big new expert-level feature: %age weights in hand ranges. And some smaller new features and improvements.
1) New feature: %age weights in hand ranges. (See Details below and Tutorial on our website.)
2) New checkbox setting “Auto-Stop Monte Carlo Calculation” (under “Calculate” button); is configurable.
3) Update in-app Help info. and Tutorial on our website with these new features.
4) Minor UI tweaks/improvements across the app.
5) Improve app icon (add “EXP” label to indicate expert-level).
6) This app now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
===== App Reviews =====
App Store reviews help PokerCruncher succeed and get even better, and are greatly appreciated, thank you!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
===== Details =====
1) %age Weights In Hand Ranges
%age weights are a more granular, more general, and more convenient weighting mechanism than hand combo weights (Suits view).
A) Assigning %age Weights
* %age weights can only be assigned to cells that have been added to the hand range.
* The “Weight" text field lets you assign a %age weight to the selected added cell(s), 1% .. 99%.
* For an added cell, a blank/cleared weight means no weight i.e. the default weight 100%.
* Can use the "25%", "50%", "75%" buttons (OPTION+click on these buttons sets custom values for these buttons).
* Can multi-assign weights (when you have multiple added cells selected).
B) Fast-Assigning %age Weights
* The "Rmbr" button remembers the current weight; OPTION+click/drag on an added cell(s) assigns the remembered weight to the added cell(s).
C) Viewing %age Weights
* In the range grid, weighted cells are colored on a yellow -> orange gradient (fully added cells) or light-green -> green gradient (partially-added cells).
* New checkbox setting “View Weights” shows weights in the range grid.
D) %age Weights Across The App
* Range %age’s and hand combo counts in the Range Editor, Heat Map, and Distribution Graph views are now weight-adjusted.
* Hand range text syntax has been expanded to include %age weights, by adding an optional “Weights: …” section at the end.
* Of course, %age weights are now handled in save/load, quick-save/quick-load, and export/import, for both hand ranges and scenarios.
* The Range Editor view’s “?” (Help) button/screen has been updated, e.g. new section on %age weights.
* Other Help screens have also been updated for %age weights e.g. the Keyboard Shortcuts Help screen.