QuickTapSurvey - Survey, form & kiosk builder for offline data collection
By TabbleDabble, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful surveys and forms in minutes! QuickTapSurvey is the only survey app that lets you capture data anywhere, even offline. It’s the perfect solution for customer feedback, research, lead capture, audits and interactive kiosks.
In addition to a great product, we’re a company known for our legendary customer service. Our support superheroes will ensure you have everything you need to meet your objectives.
See why we’re the highest rated survey app, start your free trial today!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Sign up for a free QuickTapSurvey account and CREATE a survey online.
2) Download your survey to the QuickTapSurvey app and COLLECT responses anywhere.
3) Analyze, export and TAKE ACTION on survey data in real-time.
- Replace paper forms, surveys and questionnaires
- Make data collection easy, fast and engaging
- Generate insightful reports and take immediate action
- Import surveys from SurveyMonkey and collect offline responses
- Export data to Excel, CSV, Salesforce, MailChimp and other popular tools
- Turn your iPad into a data capture kiosk
- Built by engineers, designed by artists
TRY IT FREE
A QuickTapSurvey account is required to use the app. Create a free account and try it now.
What's New in Version 7.2.3
- For iPad multi-screen (landscape) surveys, if a survey times out, is abandoned or cancelled, we capture that partial data now in what we call “incomplete responses”.
- The QR Code question type now captures other codes, not just QR. We can now scan over 10 types of codes such as UPC-E and PDF417 which is commonly used on badges at trade shows.
- For iPad multi-screen (landscape) surveys, all questions that require a numerical input can have a min and max value. They also have a shiny new keyboard for entering digits, with your digits.
- For iPad multi-screen (landscape) surveys we’ve also updated the beloved E-mail question. We autocomplete email domains based on the most popular ones. It’s a bit of magic.
- For iPad multi-screen (landscape) surveys, on a multiple choice - many answer question, if all the many answers were selected, we didn’t auto-advance to the next question, now we do and we apologize for that.
- For iPhone if you change branches of your survey with skip logic, we now retain those answers. Choose any path you like, as many times as you like.
- The satisfaction rating question type can now be less smiley, if that’s your thing. You can choose to show 2, 3 or 4 smiley faces instead of just 5.
We love hearing from you! Send us your feedback, we’re listening.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 July 2016
- Version: 7.2.3
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: TabbleDabble, Inc.
- © TabbleDabble Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.