Retro Gamer Magazine: First for classic videogames
By Imagine Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Retro Gamer is the only magazine in the UK that’s fully dedicated to the halcyon days of classic gaming. If you’ve ever fondly blasted away at the Bydo Empire in R-Type, swung Bowser by the tail in Super Mario 64, or navigated all 20 levels of Matthew Smith’s Manic Miner, then this is the magazine for you. Created by a dedicated team of experts, Retro Gamer’s mission is to deliver constantly engaging and passionately written articles that cover a wide range of subjects.
We offer our readership in-depth looks at classic games and franchises, behind-the-scenes glimpses of the software houses from yesteryear, and one-on-one exclusive interviews with industry veterans such as Archer Maclean and Hideo Kojima. Stylish, entertaining and beautifully presented, Retro Gamer is the ultimate guide to video gaming’s rich and diverse history.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Unique – Interviews and features with unique access other publications cannot rival
• History – Delving into the history of the biggest games ever made with the unique ‘making of’ section
• Community – Creating a community where readers are given a chance to have their say on some of the best games in the world
• Extensive – Covering all aspects of the retro gaming world, from the Atari 2600 right up to the PlayStation 2
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £30.99 / $40.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £17.99 / $23.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £2.99 / $3.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 4.7.0
• The new and improved storefront now gives you faster access to your special editions
• Don't miss the brand new special edition: Ultimate Play The Game Signature Collection
• We've fixed some minor bugs and made some performance improvements
Thank you to all our customers, we really appreciate your continued support.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your feedback or if you need help with your app.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 01 December 2014
- Version: 4.7.0
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Imagine Publishing
- © Imagine Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Retro Gamer: Game Over Gaming's Greatest EndingsRp 35ribu
- Retro Gamer: Issue 90Rp 59ribu
- Retro Gamer: Issue 98Rp 59ribu
- Retro Gamer: Rare The Signature CollectionRp 35ribu
- Retro Gamer: SNES The Complete ManualRp 59ribu
- Retro Gamer: Konami Signature CollectionRp 35ribu
- Retro Gamer: Retro Gamer Collection Volume 8Rp 99ribu
- Retro Gamer: The Mega Drive / SNES BookRp 69ribu
- Retro Gamer: Issue 49Rp 59ribu
- Retro Gamer: Retro Gamer Collection Vol 5Rp 69ribu