By WizApp Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Silverman Wiz is an excellent newborn Silverman-Anderson score calculator.
The score is used to assess the degree of respiratory distress in a newborn child. Normal babies have a cumulative score close to 0, whereas severely depressed babies score close to 10.
- Records multiple scores per newborn over time.
- Displays multiple scores together on results screen
- Saves Silverman-Anderson scores for handy reference.
- Stores location with map display.
- Looks great!
Full support for retina and iPhone5 displays
What's New in Version 1.4
Fixed an issue with old versions of iOS. Enjoy!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 28 August 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Parallel I.T. Consultancy Limited
- © Parallel I.T. Consultancy Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.