Sleep Meister is a sleep aid app that uses the accelerometer sensor built into your device to monitor your body’s movements and sound an alarm when your sleep is at its lightest, letting you wake up refreshed.
Sleep Meister is compatible with HealthKit and is packed with features, allowing you to tweet automatically while asleep, record your sleep talking, manage your sleep data via graphs and lists, post your sleep data on social media platforms, set the music player to automatically turn off when you fall asleep, and much more.
Make every morning a refreshing one!
- Supports iOS 12.
- Optimized for iPhone X Super Retina Display.
- Optimized for iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus Retina HD Display.
- Compatible with HealthKit. (sleep analysis)
- Records sleep cycles.
- Alarm to wake you up when your sleep is at its lightest.
- Automatic tweet to Twitter.
- Records sleep talking.
- Music player that stops automatically when you fall asleep.
- 3D Touch.
- Touch ID / Face ID.
1. Open up the settings menu to personalize the app by choosing the alarm sound, snooze length, and more.
2. Set the alarm time and press the START button to begin monitoring your sleep cycles.
3. Refer to Help in the settings menu when choosing where to place your phone.
4. The alarm will sound in the time period you set when the app senses that your sleep is at its lightest.
5. After waking up, slide the slider to the right to stop sleep monitoring.
[Differences between the free and paid versions]
- No advertisements in the paid version
- Optimized for iOS 12.
- Bug fixes.
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes i hv some troubling sleeping schedule. Causing sleepy and dizzyness in the day after. But since i start using this application, i can monitorand track my sleep schedule. So i can manage my sleep and also the curve from this application is very useful. I positively can know when im in deep sleep in what time exactly and when im in light sleep term. It also can detect sleep talking. And what time exactly we start to sleep and how long our sleep.
Very useful, i use it almost everyday. :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.