Squarespace Note is one of the quickest ways to jot down and send ideas and reminders on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Record your inspiration and send it to your email, or sync with popular services including Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
• Write a reminder for yourself and send it to your email.
• Compose a blog post and publish it on your Squarespace Blog Page, or save it as a draft for later.
• Send a note to a shared Evernote notebook, Dropbox folder, or Google Drive for collaborators to review.
• The unbranded, black and white display lets you concentrate on content, not presentation.
** The Squarespace Note app is free and doesn’t require a Squarespace account. **
**Squarespace Note is a passthrough application. Your notes are stored and managed in the endpoint services you connect to the application, and not in the app itself. Use the sent list in Squarespace Note to check the status of previously sent notes.
To contact Customer Care, visit support.squarespace.com
This version includes security enhancements.
- Squarespace, Inc.
- 103.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.