By Tableau Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See and understand your data. Anywhere.
Access interactive dashboards in meetings, at customer sites and at your ops center.
Tableau is a next-generation business intelligence product that is faster and more flexible than old-school solutions. Create interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau Desktop. Then publish them to Tableau Server for secure access on your desktop, on the web or with your iPad.
• Rich visual analytics. Filtering, highlighting, drill down, mark trails and more.
• Touch optimized. Tap to expand filters, swipe to scroll, pinch to zoom.
• Native iPad experience. Responsive and easy to use.
• Author once, interact anywhere: All Tableau Server views are automatically touch-enabled.
• Content search. Search your Tableau Server or filter by project, publisher, or date.
• Secure and managed. All Tableau Server security rules remain in effect.
You must have access to a Tableau Server to use the Tableau iPad app. Example visualizations are available if you want to explore Tableau but do not have Tableau Server 8.0 or 8.1.
What's New in Version 8.1.4
• Improved multi-site server handling.
• Fixed a bug with data sources requiring login.
• Added retina and iOS 7 app icons.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 February 2014
- Version: 8.1.4
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Tableau Software, Inc.
- © 2014 Tableau Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.