The Washington Post for iPad
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Washington Post for iPad brings together trusted reporting, insightful analysis and immersive multimedia in a package that's optimized for your device. Explore a digital edition with up-to-the-minute reporting and commentary, a complete replica of our print edition, more than 40 comic strips plus easy access to all of your favorite columnists.
Please enjoy complimentary content items each month. For more in-depth use, please purchase our monthly subscription for $14.99 – the first month is free!
*** Once installed, you will find this application in the Newsstand folder on the iPad home screen. The icon will appear like the image of your daily newspaper.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Thanks for your feedback on the new version of the app! Among the issues we’ve fixed in this release:
• A problem that could cause the app's scroll position to jump around frequently while reading a section
• Layout issues that caused section-fronts to look misshapen
• Issues where Crossword in the Print Edition wouldn’t load
• Various other bugs & crashes
Nice news, very update
- Category: News
- Updated: 23 February 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Hu, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington PostRp 169ribu