The Washington Post for iPad
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Washington Post for iPad brings together trusted reporting, insightful analysis and immersive multimedia in a package that's optimized for your device. Explore a digital edition with up-to-the-minute reporting and commentary, a complete replica of our print edition, more than 40 comic strips plus easy access to all of your favorite columnists.
• You can download the app for free and enjoy complimentary stories each month.
• For unlimited access, a one-month subscription is available for $14.99 -- with the first month free!
DETAILS ABOUT AUTO-RENEWAL:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless it's cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Once installed, you will find this application in the Newsstand folder on the iPad home screen. The icon will appear like the image of your daily newspaper.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Quickly navigate by swiping from story to story: new headline modules within each article let you know what’s next
• Fixed a bug that caused the app icon to turn black for some users
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 March 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington PostRp 169ribu