TrackMyDay GPS location and vehicle driver mileage log
By SQUARESHINE PTY LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrackMyDay tracks your working day so you know where you've been, how far you've travelled, and what you've been working on. People use TrackMyDay to track car mileage, business meeting locations, service job times, sales meetings, cycle rides, vacation road trips, or simply to record their daily travel habits.
Plumbing, electrical, parcel delivery, and sales contractors will all find this a useful application for tracking mileage and time.
You can even use it to record your daily public transport commute.
• Record trip start/end odometer values (auto calculate distance travelled)
• Record the time you stayed in a specific region
• Browse location and mileage reports and email results
• Automatically update your calendar with location and mileage changes
• Automatically save location and mileage updates to Evernote
• Link locations to clients for easy time sheet reconciliation
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Added 1 and 5 minute dwell timers
Customers Also Bought
- Rp 29ribu
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 August 2013
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SQUARESHINE PTY LTD
- © 2013 Squareshine Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.