By Chris Oklota
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Real-time traffic on your iPhone!
Now with enhanced support for Calgary and Ottawa!
Based on your current location, or any other location you configure, Traffic CA will retrieve the current traffic cameras in the area and display them on a map or in a customized listing.
Add cameras along your commute to your Favorites list for quick access to the cameras that you use the most.
Choose the order that traffic items are shown and how large of a search area to cover.
- Custom location entry, or let Traffic CA figure it out for you based on your current location.
- At a glance map view of traffic in your area. See all of the traffic cameras around you directly on a map.
- Select cameras directly on the map to see the current road conditions! Just touch the pin! Map view also has a controls to cycle though the pins.
- Fully configurable display options. Choose to sort traffic based on proximity or location.
- You choose how close the traffic must be in order to be shown in the application.
- Traffic information available in the following cities: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Quebec, Burlington, Mississauga, Niagra, Sarnia, London, and Windsor.
- New cities added frequently, just send a request to support if your city is not currently supported.
Traffic CA makes location-based traffic information simple and convenient.
What's New in Version 3.0
In response to customer feedback, we have greatly improved the Traffic Map View by adding the ability to pan the map by simply touching and dragging your finger, and to zoom in and out using the familiar pinch gestures. Users can also see their current location on the Map View marked with crosshairs.
- Rp 23ribu
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 14 January 2009
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Oklota
- © 2008 CLO Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.