By Yarra Trams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Melbourne’s most downloaded transport app.
If you're in Melbourne, Australia you can find out when your tram is coming – in real time – for any tram stop on the Yarra Trams network.
tramTRACKER® uses the latest real-time technology to let you know when your tram is due to arrive at your stop, so you know when to be there. If there's a major delay or disruption you'll find out about that as well.
* Real-time arrivals for the next 3 trams on every route at your selected tram stop.
* New permanent options menu.
* Message alerts for disruptions and service changes.
* Personalise your favourite stops (e.g. work, home).
* Instant click through from tram arrival time to myTram (formerly Onboard) to view upcoming stops.
* Choose your preferred view method - map or list.
* Real-time information display includes tram profiles so you know what type of tram is approaching.
* Locate your nearest tram stop using route maps, search or nearby functions.
* Find a tram stop with shelter when it's raining.
* See nearby train, tram and bus connecting services.
* Discover major attractions and points of interest around the tram network.
* Find your nearest ticket outlet or view ticket outlets along tram routes.
For more information see tramTRACKER.yarratrams.com.au.
For scheduled services on trains, trams and buses, download the Public Transport Victoria app.
Your feedback is vital to constantly improve this application. Submit your feedback at yarratrams.com.au or call 1800 800 007 (6am-midnight daily)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
We have heard your feedback and made various improvements and performance enhancements.
For the best tramTRACKER experience, we recommend using iOS8 or above and setting Location Services to While Using the App. You can do this via Settings > tramTRACKER > Location Services > While Using the App.