So you like to use traffic light labelling on your food packaging, but what about the meals you cook? What about those products that do not (yet) show these labels? How about comparing different items quickly?
This app will fill in the gaps and make shopping with traffic light colours so much easier and more convenient!
Traffic light labelling scores different nutritional content in our food – such as salt, calorie, sugar and fat– as red for unhealthy, amber for moderate, and green for low.
With the help of this app, you can completely embrace traffic light signals in your household and:
-» Score meals / recipes according to traffic light labels
-» Compare products any time, wherever you are
-» Look up foods that hold back on this information
Improve the food shopping experience for the entire family and uncover what’s really “hidden” inside fancy product packaging.
≡ WHY USE AN APP? ≡
The basic idea is simple: green is good, red is bad. The more green lights a product has, the better it is for your overall health and nutrition. It’s even possible to lose weight by simply switching everyday food you buy to those with less sugar, fat or salt!
This app helps you find thousands of items from its database, calculate new, unknown products that are not yet covered by traffic lights and get answers right now on their status.
Re-create your favorite recipes or everyday meals and check their traffic light status with a tap of your finger.
In addition, the consumption calculator computes the daily requirements for each item personally for you. Swipe to change portion sizes and see how this affects your daily nutrient limits.
«Food Check» is your ideal companion on the way to feeling great about food again!
≡ QUICK FACTS ≡
• Use the official traffic light scheme on any product you buy
• Receive at-a-glance information on food calories & important nutrients
• Make quicker, better shopping decisions with traffic light colour codes
• Pick products from a huge database with food choices
• Add regional or even home-made products to get their traffic light status
• Combine foods / recipes into meals and get their traffic light equivalent
• No internet required, so check up anywhere in only seconds
• Try it for free and see if it works for you, before you buy
FoodCheck offers auto-recurring subscriptions to FoodCheck Pro for £0.79 monthly, £1.49 every 3 months, or £2.29 per year.
If you go Pro, subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. You will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. It's not possible to cancel the subscription during the time it's active.
This release contains iOS 10 compatibility & performance updates to keep the app working smoothly.
- Jommi UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 114.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2016 / Jommi
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.