"To my side, my noble Einherjar!"
An intricate and evocative tale of fates woven by gods and mortals, steeped in Norse mythology, punctuated by groundbreaking combat, and brought to life by a soundtrack considered among gaming's greatest. Behold the origin of the VALKYRIE PROFILE franchise for yourself.
Added features and enhancements make it easier than ever to enjoy VALKYRIE PROFILE: LENNETH.
-Intertwining tales that spin a captivating story amid the epic backdrop of Norse Mythology
-Deep, action-packed combat, with exhilarating combos and satisfying special attacks
-Motoi Sakuraba's timeless soundtrack
-Multiple endings based on your actions and choices
Long ago, the worlds were forged: Midgard, the domain of mortals, and Asgard, the realm of celestial beings—elves, giants, and gods.
Amid the heavens, the sands of time flowed peaceably, until one fateful day. What began as a simple feud between the Aesir and Vanir would soon ignite a divine war that would come to rage across the lands of men, heralding the coming of the end of the world.
By Odin's command the battle maiden descends from Valhalla, surveying the chaos of Midgard, seeking the souls of the worthy.
She is the Chooser of the Slain. She is the Hand of Destiny. She is the Valkyrie.
As war ravages Asgard above and Ragnarok threatens the world's end, she must learn her own story, and discover her own destiny.
From the heavens on high to the world down below, the battle for the souls of gods and men begins.
GATHER YOUR EINHERJAR
Odin has tasked you with gathering Einherjar, the souls of worthy, and offering them to the gods as able warriors.
Perform Spiritual Concentration from the overworld to find fallen souls, then visit them to witness the circumstances of their fates and recruit them.
-Develop Einherjar in Combat
Fight alongside your Einherjar, and sharpen their skills and abilities to enhance their value as warriors.
-Send Einherjar to Asgard
Once they are worthy, send the warriors forth to the heavens, making sure they are suitably equipped for the great war.
-Hear of Their Exploits
Learn how your Einherjar have fared in Asgard at the end of each chapter.
-Intuitive controls and UI catered to touchscreen
-Save-anywhere and autosave functions for on-the-go play
-Auto-battle option for combat
-Booster options available for purchase
iOS 8 or later
Partial support for game controllers
Bug fix Update
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 987.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©1999, 2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Original version developed by tri-Ace Inc./Character design : PRODUCTION I.G
- Rp 269ribu
- In-App Purchases
- [Featured] Ascension Assistanc Rp 89ribu
- [Featured] Combat Companion Rp 129ribu
- Quick Healer Rp 59ribu
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.