Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.6
We've been scrubbing and polishing to make our app shiny and bright for 2017. What does that mean? We've cleaned out the bugs, dusted in the corners and made a few minor improvements.
Some keyboard buttons do not work
After I update this app, I cannot use “arrow” button to navigate the to-do (uncompleted and completed to-do).
And also the “delete” button also do not work to delete the to-do.
It’s quite annoying since I use keyboard mostly to faster see my subtasks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 January 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One MonthRp 75ribu
- One YearRp 739ribu